Tuesday, December 23, 2008

...It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Welcome to our Home... Merry Christmas...
Gage Ray

Danielle made this ornament this year. CUTE!
No, No, Buddy!
I still love this because the kids gave it to me a looong time ago, the ears are missing from all of the animals. Thanks to Danielle and Gavin...

Holly enjoying the peace a quite away from the kids...
This is what you see when you open the front door...


Pictures of the kids...
Some of my snowman collection...


This is one of my favorite ornaments, because my Mom made them when we were kids.
When someone you Love becomes a Memory, The Memory, becomes a Treasure...
This is the "MAN" Danielle refuses to let in our house on Christmas Eve! So he leaves her a gift outside on the porch and David puts it in the house before she wakes up... You have to love it!
I hope you enjoyed the tour, take a treat and bundle up... Janice