Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome to the White House Mr. President

This was a special day, it gave me chills when i watched it on tv... we as a nation have come along way. we can look at our sons and daughters and tell them you to can one day be the PRESIDENT of the United States! simply amazing!!! it's weird, because I have had anyone say that to me nor have I ever said it to my children. today when i was volunteering at danielle's school, i held the office door open for a little girl, a she said i bet you voted for Obama, i ask her did you? she said yes. (smiling) i told her now you can run for President someday, she said i have to wait until my brother does he is older, so he has to go first, the she ask if i want to run for President? ummm No! i will come and and help you. she was so sweet. cute!



Pray for our new President and his family.
“Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” ( I Tim.2-4)