Sunday, May 10, 2009

HaPpY MoTHer'S DaY

check out the picture of me from danielle with a cute card from her mother's day tea at school. what she wrote about me...my mom helps me with my homework and teaches me how to cook. my mom cheers me up when i am sad. my mom is really great. my mom walks me to school on thursdays. i like to shop with my mom. i like to feed my dog with my mom. i like to watch tv with my mom. i love my mom very much. danielle

card #2 i love you very much mom even when you get mad (when am i every mad, maybe when she doesn't listen ummm..) all the things you like. computer, watch, tv, me, dad, everybody and the couch. (okay, what is she trying to tell me...) thank you for the cards baby girl, i love you!



me and the boyz(grandsons)
carly and gage
jessica's card ... i love you so much, you are the person who hold everything together, without you my life would be filled with negativity and no hope. please only change for the better because you are already awsome! God bless you! p.s. let's go see a cheap movie...( a girl after my own heart) thank you babe(s) thanks ryan...
debbie
my card from justin, carly, the boyz gavin & gage... to the sweetest mom, mother-in-law, and grandma we know... we love you jan!!!
aunt debbie and danielle
my baby girl


buster (aka TAZ)

to: my mom, my mil mary, my sister joyce, sil debbie, niece jacuelin, my dil carly, my aunts, my cousins and all my friends,


THINKING OF YOU THIS MOTHER'S DAY WITH A SMILE AND PRAYER OF THANKS TO GOD FOR THE WONDERFUL BLESSING YOU ARE AND ALL THE LOVE YOU GIVE..

BLESSINGS TO YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS... LOVE YOU ALL (p.s. i have the cards on the counter to mail, haha.) me