Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tablescape Thursday




Welcome to Tablescape Thursday hosted by Susan over at

My Fall Tablescape
sunflowers are one of my favorites flowers.



a view from the top



view walking into the dining room


the silverware is a gift from my mom after I got married, dinner plates are wholesale from Maryland China(Bernadotte), dessert cups are form Walmart .75 after Christmas sale, glass salad plate from a yard sale .25 each, place cards are flash cards from my scrapbook supplies. note to my big sis, your place is already set for you to join us at Thanksgiving...




and you to mom!!!


cup & saucer wholesale from Maryland China Bernadotte pattern



goblets were a gift from my MIL. LOVE THEM!

Thanks for visiting, please be sure to check out the great tablescapes over at
Between Naps on The Porch.
Thanks Susan