Sunday, December 13, 2009

2009 CHRISTmas home tour

join me over at the nester for the holiday home tour...

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester

Welcome!

Merry CHRISTmas from our Home to yours... thanks for stopping by, leave a comment and let me know you where here and i would love to stop by your place and do the same. ENJOY!


our huge christmas tree! it looked smaller in sams club... (haha)

another view
for the sweet tooth...




okay family, i know what your thinking... just laugh i am...





the table is set, just waiting on our family for Christmas brunch.

when you walk in




i love this boot my mom made it when we were little. thanks mom!
even the fish tank is decorated.



another childhood memory, my mom also made these 12 days of Christmas ornaments.


every year we try to make my sister's famous sticky buns. yummmm! i wish she was here to celebrate with us.

MERRY CHRISTmas!

Thanks for visiting. be sure to check out the other homes.