Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DIY Ornament Party


i joined an diy ornament party over at Centsational Girl this has been a busy year working and homeschooling. we have not made our ornaments for this year yet, so , i thought i would post some that are special to our family that i have made with the kids over the years. enjoy!


these are just a handful of my homemade collection from my children dating back to 1986 - present. CHRISTmas to us is all about the memories. my son made the recycled card ornament 1995; old card, yarn, hole punch and of course glitter.

message: Merry CHRISTmas from the fawvergang 2008

made last 2008 with my 8 yr. daughter. we just took glass balls filled them with snow and message placed sticker and wah la done. very easy.

stick snowman made by my daughter in 1997. Popsicle stick, fabric, felt, black & orange marker and again my fav glitter.

thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by Centsational Girl and check out all of the CUTE ideas. have a Blessed CHRISTmas .