Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine Tea with one of my little best friends, Danielle. We had planned on having a couple of friends over for lunch, but it didn't work out at the last minute. (we missed you guys) So since the table was set, the food was prepared and we were hungry Danielle and I carried on. I really enjoyed our sweet little talk about life.

Our Tea Menu
Sandwiches
eggs salad
tuna salad
turkey with spicy mustard
cucummber and cream cheese
Sweets
Apple Turnovers
Chocolate Cupcakes
Sipping
sparkling lemonade with raspberries, iced water
hot tea (this was for our friends)














next family dinner... I didn't get alot of pictures because the kiddos were so excited sharing the hearts they made and opening their goodies. We had four cheese ravioli's, pasta sauce, garden salad with ranch of course, garlic french bread, lemonade. Gage helped me make sugar cookies and chocolate chip bars. After dinner we watched a movie . What a great way to way to celebrate valentine's day! I will load pictues later.