Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Gage

Our little man turned three on Sunday, we celebrated his birthday with a Scooby Doo Party. He are a few pictures I will add more on Monday Three Things I LOVE about you... 1. the random funny things you say while we are eating dinner... 2. your endless hugs & kisses and I LOVE YOUS 3. your sweet kind spirit. We LOVE you little man xoxox
Well, we couldn't have a "scooby doo" Party without some scooby snacks, we looked everywhere, Thank You Walmart.
I folded dog bone napkins, the kiddos love them! One thing Gage asked was a party blower, Danielle and I found this cute scooby ones at Party City.
Gage made the Scooby Doo mystery juice water bottles. Aren't they cute?

This was his first pinta, he had a blast hitting it and of course getting all the candy!

Birthday ballon hat "Uncle John" made him.

Check back later I will load pictures