Thursday, August 11, 2011

Saying good-bye to a true HERo

Back Row: (L-R) Cynthia, Me, Brandy

Front Row: Kerry, Kristin, Patty (missing Christy)


About Cynthia


I am a clown, literally and figuratively.
I love my kids with all my heart.
I wouldn't be the same without my mother, she's the air to my lungs.
I am lucky to have a personal body guard, my dad.
I am all about the colors PINK and purple.
I have learned through my struggles how amazing people, life and God are.
I am surrounded by a group of angels daily.
I give Super Woman a run for her money.
I am like a cat, God has given me more than nine lives.
God is my strength. He constantly shows me his miracles everyday.


AMEN!

Cynthia wanted to be remembered with a party! Her family made her celebration of life just as she requested. The family releasted 36 balloons to celebrate her birthday.



Love & Miss you friend! Thanks for letting us be a part of your journey... I even wrote in your favorite colors. ; ) I would love to share a little something about Cynthia that made her sooo special to everyone she met, sorry I can't stop crying. I will soon...