Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Justin


26 years ago, in Sacramento, California...


a beautiful baby boy was born and weight 6 lbs 8oz


and I became MOM.


It was a day that changed my life FOREVER!


I LOVE how you ...


are a GREAT dad to your little best friends... your boys


are hard worker


are a good big brother, to your sisters (i say big as in age, cause your little sister will soon be taller than all of us...LOL)


have a good heart


you have thankful heart


You LOVE your Chargers! (this I don't understand, we are 9er fans...)


I admire the way you include your lil sis in when you are hanging out with the boys


we Love how you still love being around your family


glad you now understand why we used to say" let me take a quick break" I guess gave two BOYS to make sure you understood. ( I am totally LOL)


still enjoy doing the things you LOVE and sharing them with the boys; motocross, DIRT, and just being a boy...


enjoy hanging out with your dad, and still willing to learn from him


you are willing to jump in help me rearrange the backyard; like move the swing set from place to place until I decide I likeded it where it was...


understanding you were the first, so the Learning started with you, like letting me think I knew how to cut hair (lol) to my surprise I did not! God is good...


the MAN you have become and still learning to be...


you are a BLESSING, I LOVE you, praying your day was special...




Happy Birthday Justin my first born!