Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy 50th Birthday to me! Better late than never

warning... warning... long post!

fifty
things about me


o1 i am a true PRINCESS because my Father is the king of kings!


02 sunrise is my favorite time of day


03 i LOVE my husband


04 i want to plant a real garden this summer


05 i collect fiesta ware


06 i LOVE to plan parties


07 i love watching hot air balloons on Saturday morning


08 i love going to Saturday morning yardsales


09 i talk to everyone that smiles at me, even when they think they know me lol


10 talking to mom, sister, sil, (sister in law) and niece daily makes my heart happy


11 i want to start reading more...ok reading period


12 i love taking pictures


13 i decorate for every holiday, well not halloween


14 i don't like to eat out


15 Shh... I watch reality tv, I know


16 i love hot sunny days


17 redvines are my favorite candy


18 i love to text my family and friends to let them know I'm thinking about them


19 i do not like going to the post office


20 my heart aches for my sister in Heaven, I miss her soooo much


21 i can spend hours in Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Joann's, Ikea, and target for hours, yes hours and buy on thing


22 every year I go to Froster Freeze for a large "Strawberry Shake"


23 i love to camp out back with Danielle & the boys


24 i believe in Miracles


25 my kids will only eat homemade cookies


26 i love hanging out with my husband


27 i miss my El Centro friends


28 i have only been to Disneyland twice i do not like waiting in line for rides


29 when i my family comes to visit we stay up all night talking and laughing


30 my favorite verse is Jerm. 29:11


31 i am thankful for the relationships i have with my children


32 facetime is my new best friend


33 i miss hanging out with my cousins


34 a hot bubble bath is my relax time


35 LOVE to bake choclate chip cookies without the chips


36 so blessed God gave my daughter her soulmate


37 we do school in the fort on sunny days


38 dinner is my favorite family meal, listening to the little one bless our meal is "PRICELESS"


39 i have watched every Little House on the Praire


40 i spend way to much time on looking at blogs


41 Sunday is my day of rest


42 i look forward to our family BBQ in the summer


43 my shoe of choice is a pair of black flip flops, thats if i wear them


44 i want to color my hair, about six months before my 50th birthday i started getting gray hair


45 i miss my Sacramento friends


46 we have two dogs, one cat and one fish


47 i can't wait to see all of my great nieces


49 love to listen to Danielle play the piano


50 i LOVE sitting out back with a cold glass of fresh squeezed lemonade with crushed ice








Gloria, Doreta, Danielle and Me @ The Lazy Dog Cafe







This is what 50 candles look like!









Some of my cards





I got flowers from Gavin, awww!




My favorite cake white box cake with homemade strawberry cream cheese frosting, yum!







My friend Patty brought me flowers and a gift card to Home Goods



Justin gave me a box of Fiestaware! I LOVE them
Danielle made me a sweet card and money to buy some goodies I had on my list. Thank you guys for a great birthday!